Fiscal Valuations are often required for a wide range of reasons.
- We undertake the full range of valuations for tax purposes including CGT, IHT, CT, SDLT and Income Tax in the UK, and have experience of valuing for foreign tax jurisdictions as well.
- We value businesses, shares, goodwill, intellectual property and intangible assets for all tax purposes and in all circumstances.
- We can provide an independent second opinion, and can advise on (or take over) difficult negotiations with HMRC.
- We are vastly experienced in valuing for tax purposes and have experience of giving expert witness evidence before the Tax Commissioners.
- Our Principals have direct experience of working in HMRC Shares & Assets Valuation on a broad range of cases at a senior level. We have particular specialist experience in Goodwill, Intellectual Property and Intangible Asset valuation and the valuation of businesses in the leisure and gaming industry, technology businesses, bloodstock/livestock and non-UK companies.