We are happy to discuss matters and review papers confidentially on a no cost basis to enable us to understand the outline issues, provide initial comments and a firm quote for the work.
- We are happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement at any stage.
- We can meet with clients and their advisors anywhere in the UK at relatively short notice for preliminary meetings.
- We put in place a comprehensive letter of engagement including (where possible) an agreed fixed fee, a timetable, and details of who will be managing the appraisal.
- We can provide a full valuation report or letter of opinion, an indicative view, a non-speaking opinion or just a verbal opinion depending on the needs of the client.
- We usually instigate a full peer review process before the issue of our final opinion, backed up by a considerable investment in continuous professional development for our Principals.
- We maintain professional indemnity insurance and are happy to discuss this before the start of the engagement.